Ghk-cu

kcc99

Utente
15 Maggio 2024
58
6
65
Buonasera a tutti. nell'ultimo periodo ho sentito parlare molto del ghk-cu per contrastare l'alopecia androgenetica. qualcuno che ne sa piu di me a riguardo, potrebbe dirmi cosa ne pensa?
 

proxy

Amministratore
Staff
12 Febbraio 2003
60,022
9,768
2,015
Buonasera a tutti. nell'ultimo periodo ho sentito parlare molto del ghk-cu per contrastare l'alopecia androgenetica. qualcuno che ne sa piu di me a riguardo, potrebbe dirmi cosa ne pensa?
 

andrei25

Utente
23 Settembre 2026
2
0
5
I've also seen a lot of talk about GHK-Cu lately, especially for hair and scalp. The interesting thing is that there's a plausible biological basis, but when you look at human studies on hair regrowth, the data is still quite limited.

I work with Peptides.io , and we've compiled what's really known about GHK-Cu, including its effects on hair, here:
https://peptides.io/peptides/ghk-cu/

Personally, I'd see it more as a complement than a replacement for treatments with more solid evidence. Has anyone here been using it for at least 3–6 months and noticed any real differences in density or hair loss?